Information on personal data processing
In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “the GDPR”), Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości wishes to advise you that:
The Controller. The Controller of your personal data is Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości KRS: 0000836387, NIP: 5213894656, REGON: 385867404 Registered office: ul. Czerniakowska 24/39, 00-714 Warszawa, Poland
Shall you have any questions about processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Purposes and period of processing. Your personal data in the form of your image and contact details will be processed on the following grounds and for the following periods:
– under your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) for the purpose of your participation in the Project until the lapse of five years from the end of the Project or until you withdraw your consent.
– to exercise or defend against claims on the grounds of the legitimate interest of Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości (under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – in such a case, the legitimate interest means the necessity to have information required to exercise or defend against claims, if any, related to participation in the project until the final completion of the relevant proceedings, including enforcement and amicable proceedings (arbitration or mediation);
– to handle requests submitted on the dedicated contact form or sent to the Foundation’s e-mail address (e.g. withdrawal of consent to processing of personal data) and other inquiries in order to ensure accountability of the Foundation’s actions, where the legitimate interest means providing answers to the requests and inquiries sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , including storage of critical inquiries and answers provided for the purpose of adhering to the principle of accountability. The data will be processed for the duration of a particular matter, but not longer than five years for the purpose of adhering to the principle of accountability, unless an objection is lodged against the processing.
You provide your personal data on a voluntary basis, but you must do so to participate in the “High School Business Challenge” project. Shall you decide not to provide your personal data, your application will not be considered in the recruitment process.
Recipients of the personal data. Your personal data will be made available to:
- entities which cooperate with Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości, including its corporate partners
- partners of the “High School Business Challenge” contest
- other entities which process personal data controlled by Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości under relevant agreements with Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości
Furthermore, please be advised that your personal data will not be transferred to any third countries (outside the European Economic Area)/any international organisations.
Your rights. You have the right to: be informed about processing of your personal data and your rights under the GDPR, to access and rectify your personal data, to erase your personal data from the controller’s data set (unless further processing is necessary for the exercise of a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims), and the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing – in cases and under conditions set forth in the GDPR. Shall you decide to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please send an e-mail to:
Your personal data will not be used automated individual decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
Withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending us a corresponding declaration to the e-mail address: or by clicking the following link
By withdrawing your consent to processing of your personal data, you will resign from participating in the project.
Complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO). You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
I acknowledge to have read and accepted the above information.
Consent to processing of personal data
I give my consent to the processing of my personal data by Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości in the form of my image and contact details and the address data of my school for the purpose of recruitment to the “High School Business Challenge” project. I can withdraw this consent at any time.
Consent to use image
Furthermore, under Article 81(1) of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended), I declare my consent for free-of-charge dissemination of my image by Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości as part of the “High School Business Challenge” project by means of recording, reproducing with the use of any techniques, disseminating, using, placing on the market, lending for use, performing in public, inserting, displaying, presenting, broadcasting, making available to the public, archiving, including specifically on websites and in social media, and for the purpose of promotional events of Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości.
In connection with the use of my image, I waive:
– my right to control and approve every instance of use of my image, including the right to approve the final form of materials on which my image will be used;
– my right to be named every time as a person shown on such materials, and in particular to have my full name given.
Europejska Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości has the right to authorise other entities which cooperate with it in running the “High School Business Challenge” to use my image to the extent specified in this consent.